3. The Nickel Nickel Arcade next door was so fun! Just a hop, skip, and jump from the wolf lodge! $2 admission price per person but a yelp check in gets you a dollar off. Group of six or more gets you in for $1.25. Then you buy bags of nickels from $3 to $10. They have a good range of games from Free to six nickels! I played my childhood games, Frogger and Centipede for free! Open until 11 pm. Tip: For a change of pace, get your arcade game on at Nickel Nickel!
4. Great Wolf Lodge also has a convention center upstairs. Ralphs sponsored their floral holiday training there. They had the whole second floor and then booked the buffet to feed the employees. Tip: Great Wolf is not just a water park and hotel, host your next company event there!
6. It's like a sauna in the water park and the chlorine hits you in the eyes and nose! Just be prepared. The slides are long and topsy turvy too! I enjoyed the non-slide areas much better as I had a headache after each session of being in there. Tip: Bring some pain reliever meds and hydrate often!
8. They have packages which include Disneyland tickets! I think that's really smart of them. Don't have the budget for Disneyland tickets? Tip: Downtown Disney is not too far if you need a Disney fix and it's free! Well parking you may need to pay for. Go watch the fireworks in the area outside the entrance! It is still spectacular!
|Photo from Disneytouristblog.com|
10. Although check out time is at 11 am, you can still enjoy the water park and kid activities until closing on the day you check out, typically 8 pm. Tip: Pack a day bag with extra clothes and shower supplies (towels are provided) to maximize your stay!